The Pewaukee office does transfers to Madison, Ft Atkinson, South Milwaukee, LaCrosse, Winona, Sparta & local pickups in Pewaukee. If you are outside of those locations you may still bid and have your winnings shipped to you. LaCrosse, Sparta & Winona customers will be required to make immediate payment after auction conclusion. We will accept credit card, PayPal or if you call/email and make arrangements we willl accept checks as well. This payment is necessary as we have to pay consignors, and transfers for your area can be as great as four weeks pending on date bid, as we deliver every four weeks.
Transfer Fees are $1 per lot unless noted in the product description. It is a maximum of a $12 transfer fee for your order (unless you have items w/transfer fees greater than $1). There are $0 Transfer Fees if items are picked up in Pewaukee.
We want you to bid with confidence so if you have any questions regarding these terms, feel free to reach us at (262) 422 - 3441. We cannot guarantee immediate response to phone or email inquiries. Please do not bid if you do not understand auction terms or procedures as you are legally responsible to pay for every bid that you win and pick up your purchases per the terms of this agreement. Our goal is to help educate bidders to help create a satisfying online experience for all.
Before you become a bidder of Wise Owl Auctions (WOA), you must read and accept all of the terms in this User Agreement.
By registering and accepting this User Agreement, you agree that this User Agreement will apply whenever you use WOA sites or services, or when you use the tools we make available to interact with WOA sites and services. You will indemnify and hold us (and our members, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
You agree and understand that while using Wise Owl Auctions (WOA) services and tools you will:
- Be responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our sites and services after the auction ends with a valid payment method. We only accept Cash, Cashier's Check, Pre Approved Personal Check, Credit Card or PayPal (PayPal payments must be done online).
- Pay a 14% Buyer’s Fee if paying with PayPal or Credit Card or 10% (4% discount) if paying with cash/check
- pay the Wisconsin sales tax (5.1%) unless item is being shipped out of state or you are registered as exempt
- understand and accept that all items are sold “As-is, where-is” with no returns. We are unable to test or thoroughly inspect every item we list and sell. If damage or defects are found we try to the best of our ability to alert bidders in the item descriptions. You must closely examine the photographs as we show what item defects we find (if any) to the best of our ability. By registering, bidders agree WOA shall be held harmless against responsibility of notification of any defects either known or unknown. Buyer is responsible to verify condition prior to bidding and bid accordingly. Buyers have no recourse if damage is visible in photos. We offer no warranty of any kind whatsoever. Details and information may be supplied to us by third parties.
- Understand the evaluation of precious metals/jewelry-it goes as follows; we identify maker's marks on the piece to the best of our ability, and we test each piece with a magnet. If proper markings are presernt, and it is non-magnetic then we identify such piece as the indicated marking. We do our best to verify pieces, but we are not jewelers and do not have each piece taken to any such expert. We do not identify country of origin, or speculate how or where the product is made. Please know this when buying jewelry, and come in to do your own inspection if necessary.
- Bring your own packing materials and help when picking up your winnings. We will not assist in supplying packing materials, packing, or moving large items;
- Be responsible for picking up items that you win. You will have two scheduled days to pick up after the auction ends. Please notify us if you cannot pick up items on those scheduled days, we will try to arrange an alternate pick up day. Otherwise, if it is not dealt with , a late fee of $3 per day will be applied for storage fees. Additionally, items that are past 3 weeks late will be resold or disposed of as we deem fit. The amounts made from the items resold will be treated as a consignments, normal seller fees will apply. The amount earned will be deducted from the original invoice amount. However the late fees, and the winning bid amount still must be paid if in excess.
- Be responsible for the cost of shipping, packaging, handling and additional expense per item if requested with our agreement to ship.
You agree and understand that While using Wise Owl Auctions (WOA) services and tools you will not:
- Use our sites, services or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services or tools;
- Fail to deliver payment for items purchased or damaged by you, unless we say otherwise (WOA reserves this right, and may use it at our own discretion);
- Manipulate the price of any item or interfere with listings;
- Post false, inaccurate, or misleading content;
- Transfer your WOA account to another party without our consent;
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm WOA, or the interests or property of WOA users;
- Export or re-export any WOA tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
- Copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the WOA, service or tools or WOA 's copyrights and trademarks;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to WOA. You will be responsible for any and all of the aforementioned fees. Which if not paid or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. (This includes but is not limited to: charging other payment methods on file with us, retaining collection agencies, and legal counsel)
The members of WOA work hard to keep WOA sites and services working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites and their content, services and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the sites if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities (for example, and without limitation, policies related to shill bidding, conducting off-WOA transactions, feedback manipulation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or users who we believe are harassing our employees or other users). Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights of third parties. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time, or to modify or discontinue WOA sites, services or tools.
If you have a dispute with WOA, you release us (and our members, officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Wise Owl Auctions of Pewaukee LLC is located at 430 Oakton Ave, Pewaukee, WI 53072. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others doesn't waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this Agreement. Should any disputes arise, legal venue shall be Pewaukee, Wisconsin.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this page. Except as stated elsewhere, all amended terms shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us.