TERMS AND CONDITIONS - READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY
All buyers must acknowledge and accept the Terms and Conditions provided at the time of online registration.
Bidding requirements: Prior to bidding approval all interested bidders are required to submit a letter from their bank or financial institution confirming the availability of sufficient funds to close the transaction if they are declared the successful high bidder. This letter may be faxed to (920) 261-6830; emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; or delivered to our Unified Jones Auction & Realty, 818 North Church St, Watertown, WI office. Contact us at (920) 261-6820 with any questions.
Upon registration to bid, all bidders are required to include name, address, phone and email contact information. Registration verification requires a valid credit card, Visa or MasterCard, to register.
1. This is a 10% Buyers Fee sale. Successful high bid plus the 10% Buyers Fee shall equal the total
2. Successful bidders will be required to deposit $5,000 as a down payment at the close of the sale.
3. Property sells As Is, Where Is, No Contingencies, No Exceptions, No Warranties, No Guarantees
whatsoever. Seller retains the right to accept, reject or counter any offers. All auction terms
and conditions apply and become part of any offer.
4. This is an online bidding only sale. Bidding requirements apply prior to being approved to bid.
5. Payment options are cash, certified check, wire transfer with a $20 wire transfer fee added, Visa or MasterCard credit card with a 3% convenience fee added or cash. Sorry, no personal
6. Buyer must acknowledge and accept the land lease agreement with the City of Watertown.
7. Buyer must agree to the Terms and Conditions of the land lease and use requirement that
apply at the time of purchase set forth by the Watertown Airport Commission and the City of
8. Hanger at 1755 River Drive is 42’ x 68’, 2,856 square feet;
Hangars at 1759 River Drive and 1761 River Drive are 54’ x 60’, 3,240 square feet.
At the time of the sale, land lease fees assessed are at $0.11 per square foot , $314.16 annually.
9. Buyer will be responsible to pay the Personal Property Tax on the hanger from the day of
purchase. Taxes to be determined.
10. Ownership will be transferred to the buyer via a Bill of Sale.
11. Winning bidder is contractually bound upon being the successful bidder at the close of the sale.
12. The sale will be subject to existing zoning, ordinances, roads, restrictions of record and
easements of record. Ownership will be transferred to the buyer via a Bill of Sale.
All contracts will be written by Unified Jones Auction & Realty.
13. Unified Jones Auction & Realty has been contracted as an agent of the seller to offer this
property As Is, Where Is with no warranties to buildings, and under the condition of the land lease and use agreement set forth by the Watertown Airport Commission and the City of
14. This information is from sources deemed reliable but no warranty or representation
is made to its accuracy. Any information on this sale is subject to verification and
no liability for errors, omissions or changes are assumed by Unified Jones Auction & Realty
as an agent of the seller or the seller.
15. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Unified Jones Auction &
Realty as an agent of the seller, seller, or anyone else if the internet service fails to work
16. This property sells As Is, Where Is condition without warranty of any kind,
expressed or implied, No Exceptions Whatsoever. Buyers should verify all information
to their satisfaction. Make all inspections and financing arrangements prior to the end of
bidding. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Seller has not made and is not making any
representation statement, or warranty to Buyer about the Property, including, but not
limited to, physical aspects and condition of any portion of the Property, including
personal property included in this transaction, if any, condition of soil, feasibility,
desirability, suitability, fitness or adaptability of any part of Property, including personal
property included in this transaction, if any, for any particular use, availability of any utility
service, assessments, fees or charges that may be assessed against the Property, value of
property or projected income and expenses, or any other matter. Buyer is purchasing
property in an AS IS and WHERE IS condition and acknowledges that Buyer must rely
solely on Buyer’s own investigation of Property. All prior negotiations and discussions have
been merged into this Offer to Purchase. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Buyer has
not and will not rely on any representation or statement made by Seller and waives any and
all claims against Seller or its agents for any misrepresentation, negligence, fraudulent
advertising under section 100.18 of the Wisconsin Statutes, or breach of warranty.
17. Buyer acknowledges that Seller has given Buyer adequate time and opportunity to inspect
the Property and Buyer has either already exercised this opportunity to inspect to the
extent that Buyer deems appropriate or knowingly agreed to waive such opportunity.
18. Auctioneer is licensed by the Wisconsin Department of Licensing & Regulation.
19. This property is offered for sale to qualified purchasers without regard to perspective
purchasers race, color, sex, marital status, religion or national origin.
Seller: ___________________________________________Date: _______________
Buyer: ___________________________________________ Date: _______________
Broker: __________________________________________ Date: _______________